GET THE FACTS HOME BUYER SEMINAR
Join us for appetizers and refreshments while we discuss
everything you need to know about purchasing a home in today's market!
PLEASE CALL OR CLICK TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
WHEN & WHERE?
Wednesday, September 10th, 2014 • 6:30pm - 8:15pm
Village Settlements, Inc.
177 Kentlands Blvd., 2nd Floor • Gaithersburg, MD 20878
What you will learn...
• Learn the Facts about Local Housing Market Trends.
• What are the predications for the Housing Market in 2014.
• What is the state of the Distressed Property Market; Foreclosures and Short Sales.
• How much cash do you need for a deposit and how much are closing costs?
• Learn about Mortgage Options and Loan Qualification.
• Is there a Best Time of Year to Shop for a Home?
• How to Prepare Yourself and be a Strategic Home Buyer.
• Whom do Realtors Represent in a Home Sale Transaction?
• What does the Settlement Company Do? What is a Title Search and Why does it Matter?
• What is the Home Buying Process and How to Get Started?
Why you don't want to miss this class...
"As a first-time home buyer, there exists countless ways to become confused, frustrated, and generally overwhelmed with the prospect of purchasing one's first home. As a result of our attendance at the first-time home buyer seminar, we walked away with a wealth of knowledge that proved invaluable during our search for the perfect home. The historical background courtesy of years of first-hand experience in the real estate business offered by Dave throughout the seminar was complimented with insight into the current market environment and strategic tips for planning our search. We were so pleased with the seminar and all that it offered that we ended up asking Dave to personally help us find our first home. He did not disappoint!"
DJ & Courtney Pohlit
I recently relocated to the Maryland area and decided to attend the seminar. It was the best decision I made! Dave went through all of the nuances of this area that a potential homebuyer should know. I appreciated all he had to say. After attending the seminar I am now more mindful of the logic and timing of buying a home. I will not be an "emotional buyer"! I will be a strategic buyer!
The class is FREE but Registration is REQUIRED and space is limited!
HOW TO REGISTER:
Can't make the class? Call for your FREE & Private Consultation!
GRI, ASP, SRES
RE/MAX Realty Group
Brought to you by:
One Research Court, Rockville, MD 20850
Making the World a Better Place - One Home at a Time